While many things have changed due to COVID-19, one thing has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health. As we navigate life with additional guidelines and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help me to support all of my clients by cooperating with some session requirements. My practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as local mandates.
Guidelines are currently as follows:
• Ample time is given in between appointments to ensure that the office is cleared and cleaned thoroughly before your session. All frequently touched surfaces are disinfected, such as doorknobs and cabinet pulls, as well as the table, face cradle and floors.
• I will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
• I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness. I will also cancel appointments if I, myself, feel unwell to ensure safety for everyone.
• The Town of Manchester, as of August 19, 2021, has re-instated the indoor mask mandate regardless of vaccination status. Please wear a mask in the building's common areas, the office and during your session.
• There is a hand-hygiene station that I will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
Thank you for being my client! I value your trust and loyalty and am happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps I take to keep you, and every client, safe in my practice.